- Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks, and 12V diesel equipped with OBD II/EOBD/JOBD & CAN protocol.
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes.
- Reads, records, graphs & playbacks (data logging) live sensor data.
- Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data. (Full OBD modes including Mode 6 and Mode 8)
- Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, fuel pressure, engine coolant temp, etc.
- Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (CEL), and resets monitors.
- Records PIDs for later use to help you diagnose intermittent driving performance problems which cannot be determined by any other methods.
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding make it much easier to read manufacturer-specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
- I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to get access to emission readiness status and trouble code with just a single click.
- Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker fast indicate the readiness status for a smog check.
- Supports multilingual menu options and DTC definition.
- Built-in DTC lookup libraries help you fast search the definitions of trouble code.
- Supports print out the diagnostic data and send the data to your mechanic for help.
- No battery is required, it is charged directly from the 16 pin DLC in your vehicle, it can be used directly.
- No need for registration, it can be updated directly by USB cable.
- 12 months warranty and lifetime free update.
J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO11898)